Elizabeth Edwards is a graduate of Michigan State University who began blogging in 2005 while on bedrest. What started as a way to pass the time quickly became a passion, and then a full-time job! Elizabeth owns and authors three blogs:
- Table for Five for personal posts about her bouts with depression and anxiety, her struggles with weight loss, plus Wordless Wednesday and Friendly Friday meme posts, carefully chosen sponsored posts on topics she thinks her readers will enjoy, and giveaways of the newest, hottest products for the whole family.
- MomReviews for product reviews, website reviews, and more giveaways of the newest, hottest family-friendly products!
- MomCooks for posting easy family-friendly recipes, food news, and the occasional giveaway of food-related products.
RANKINGS AND STATS FOR MOMREVIEWS:
- MomReviews is syndicated on Alltop.com, which brings together the best blogs in one online magazine rack of sorts. MomReviews is listed under Shopping and posts are syndicated daily. MomReviews is also listed on The Daily Reviewer under Shopping, and was named in the Top 100 Shopping Blogs.
- Invesp.com ranked MomReviews 9th in their list of Top 50 Shopping blogs, using 20 different factors to calculate rank.
- In this guest post on Blogs.com, Anne-Marie Nichols of The Write Spot lists MomReviews as one of the Top 10 Product Review blogs, with links to recent posts.
- Elizabeth posts her product review and giveaway links on Twitter as @MomReviews. Twitter Grader gives her twitter account a score of 95/100. Current followers – 1,012.
- On Facebook, Elizabeth has 1,873 friends and 113 fans of the page for MomReviews.
Elizabeth lives with her husband and their three children in Lansing, Michigan. When not online, she enjoys reading, watching TV and movies, shopping at thrift stores, and taking road trips with her family.
In addition to sharing her opinions of products on MomReviews, Elizabeth writes about parenting at Table for Five and about cooking for her family at MomCooks.
Elizabeth enjoys meeting other bloggers and attending corporate events where she can meet the real people that make many of her favorite products.
To have Elizabeth review your product, do a review with a giveaway, attend a blogger event, or to sponsor her trip to a conference, email her here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 2006: BlogHer Conference, San Jose California
- July 2007: BlogHer Conference (Geek Lab: WordPress for Beginners), Chicago Illinois
- November 2007: 2008 Chevy Malibu Drive, sponsored by GM/Chevy, Memphis TN
- April 2008: First Annual Disney Mom Bloggers, sponsored by BSM Media
- July 2008: BlogHer Conference (Onsite Bookstore and Author Signings Volunteer Coordinator), San Francisco California
- July 2008: Pampers Mommy Blogger Event (tour of P&G Headquarters, meeting with President of UNICEF North America)
- October 2008: Disney on Ice Event, sponsored by MomCentral and Feld Entertainment
- January 2009: Campbell’s Mom Bloggers Event (visit to Campbell’s Kitchens, presentations, taste tests, sharing questions about cooking)
- March 2009: Hallmark Moms Event (visit to Hallmark Headquarters, presentations, sneak peek of not-yet-released cards)
- April 2009: Stouffers “Let’s Fix Dinner” Event (visit to Nestle Culinary Center, chef presentations, discussions with experts)
Member of these review networks and groups:
- Parent Bloggers Network
- Family Review Network
- Mom Bloggers Club
- Twitter Moms
- Blogging Mamas
- Social Spark
- One2One Network
“Thanks a million! I can tell you had fun reviewing our site, I hope to do business with you in the future as I am a very pleased customer. Thanks again!”