Hampstead is an important area in London with some of the most expensive housing in the area. It has the maximum millionaires than any other area in United Kingdom. It is located about 4 miles north west of Charing Cross and is an ideal place to live in. If you are moving to Hampstead, your biggest concern will be educating your child. Parents are always worried about the education they give their child and are always on the lookout for the best schools in the region.
Do your research
In order to ensure that you admit your child in the best school in Hampstead, you need to do your homework. You should research about the schools in the region and personally visit the campus in order to learn more about the type of facilities and education offered to children. Do not choose the school simply based on the rankings of the schools. Scout different institutes and gather information about what makes the school unique and choose the one that suits your requirements. Keep the age of your child in mind when looking at the curriculum and the campus facilities.
Choose the type of school
There are many nurseries and schools located in Hampstead. You need to make your choice about the type of school you want to admit your child in. You can choose from outdoor nursery, day nursery, preschool and primary schools. The application and admission procedure for every school will be different. They will also have an age criteria for admission of your child.
The list shows some of the primary schools in Hampstead
- Devonshire House Preparatory School (Mixed, Independent).
- Fitzjohn’s Primary School (Mixed, Community).
- Fleet Primary School (Mixed, Community).
- Hall School (Boys, Independent)
- Hampstead Hill School (Mixed, Independent).
- Hampstead Parochial Primary School (Mixed, Pay what you can, C of E).
- Heathside Preparatory School (Mixed, Independent).
- Hereward House School (Boys, Independent).
- Holy Trinity Primary School (Church of England)
- Lyndhurst House Preparatory School (Boys, Independent)
- Maria Montessori School (Mixed, Independent)
- New End Primary School (Mixed, Community)
- North Bridge House School (Mixed, Independent)
- Phoenix School (Mixed, Independent)
- Royal Free Hospital Children’s School (Mixed, Special Community)
- Royal School (Girls, Independent)
- Saint Pauls Primary School (Church of England)
- Sarum Hall School
- South Hampstead Junior School (Girls, Independent)
- Southbank International Preparatory School (Mixed, Independent)
- St Anthony’s Preparatory School (Boys, Independent)
- St Christopher’s School (Girls, Independent)
- St Luke’s Church of England School
- St Margaret’s School (Girls, Independent)
- St Mary’s School (Mixed, Independent)
- The Academy School (Mixed, Independent)
- The Rosary RC Primary School (Mixed, Voluntary Aided)
- The Village School
- Trevor-Roberts School
- University College School (Junior Branch) (Boys, Independent)
North Bridge House Private School is one of the finest academic institutions in Hampstead. The school has an excellent academic record and provides the best facilities to children. It is highly preferred by parents hence there are rarely any seats empty. Book a place at North Bridge House Private School well in advance to confirm the admission of your child.
Latest posts by Sarah (see all)
- How To Find The Best Ring For Your Someone Special - December 11, 2017
- Does a schools website impact whether you’d send your child there? - November 27, 2017
- Toys your newborn baby will love - November 27, 2017