Did you know that the size of an average single-family home has increased to more than 2,500 square feet or 2 ½ times as big as it was right after World War II? Homeowners have long been convinced that living in as much space as possible is always better, but the reality is more complicated than that.
There are many good reasons for downsizing into a smaller home, including:
- Cutting the amount of clutter in your life
- Your children may be moving out to start college
- You would spend less time cleaning the house and maintaining the yard
- Saving money by lowering your mortgage payments
If moving into a home with less space seems like the right decision for you and your family, take the time to think it over first. It’s not simply a question of storage space. Downsizing means changing your lifestyle in many ways. For more details on this idea, check out the infographic below!
- How often should I use leg compression boots? - May 25, 2021
- How to Keep Your Home Tidy When You Have a Toddler - May 25, 2021
- Finding feminine energy inside is necessary for a happy life, states Shakuntali Siberia - May 10, 2021